Can’t Make It This Year? Run Virtually!
How the Virtual “Coincidental Race” works:
What is a Coincidental Race?: Did you know that you can coincidentally complete and compete in two races at once? Run your virtual Berkeley Half Marathon race during any other in-person or virtual event; one run, two completed races. Just report your results or turn on our tracking app. Two birds, one stone, what a coinkidink!
- Choose your distance from a 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon and register.
- Download our Tracking App (See Below for App Links)
- Follow the instructions in the Connect & Claim email, which will be sent to all Virtual participants in November 2023.
- You can run your Virtual (with our race app) race anytime before PST (U.S.) and Monday, November 20th, 12:00 PM PST.
- Don’t want to use the app? You can simply submit your finish time instead!
- Check the leaderboard to see where you rank against other runners across the globe! (Link to post results and view the leaderboard will be emailed out with virtual instructions)
Age division scoring will be based on your age as of November 19th.
The Berkeley Half Marathon Virtual Coincidental Race Fees:
How Virtual Races work:
Can’t join us in Berkeley this fall? Run with us virtually with a 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon.
- Choose your race and register!
- Download our Tracking App (links coming soon)
- Check your email: A Connect & Claim message will be sent in November 2023.
- Where do you rank? Check the leaderboard! (Links to results and leaderboards will be emailed to registrants.)
- Pro-Tip: Complete your virtual race during any other in-person event; one run, two completed races. Just report your results or turn on our tracking app.
The Berkeley Half Marathon Virtual Race Fees: