THE BERKELEY HALF MARATHON HAS GONE VIRTUAL!!
While our in-person race has been cancelled due to COVID-19, you can still take part in the annual Berkeley Half Marathon from your own community, local park or even your favorite treadmill!
As a Berkeley Half Marathon Virtual Runner you have two ways to run:
- Use our Virtual 365 Real Time Live Race App. This app allows you to follow along on our Berkeley course as you run your own course, complete head to head against other runners, have your race pace tracked and even have your friends and family follow your run! See how the app works here.
- Race time: The race is open on the app is from Friday, November 13th at 7am PST to Monday, November 16th at 7pm PST AND Friday, December 11th at 7am to Monday, December 14th at 7pm.
- As our normal race location is Berkeley, the official race start time will be 7am on Sunday, November 15th. If you are not located in the Pacific time zone, you can run at any time during the above windows.
- Run on your own time. Pick any day and any course, track your run however you want (eg Garmin) and submit your results to our leaderboard by December 13th 11:59pm PST. Use of a tracking device is optional. Learn more about how to run a virtual race on your own here.
Race shirt and medal will be available for pickup or mailing in December.REGISTER NOW
Please note, running 2020 BHM Virtual does not count towards Loyalty Years or SF/Berekely Challenge as those programs have been paused for 2020.
- 5k: $39
- 10k: $49
- half: $59
Note: Shipping will be added at checkout – $6.99 for US residents and $24.99 for non-US residents. Should shipping be more then $30, we will request an additional fee.
- Participant shirt for registered distance
- Race Day App Support
- Access to Leaderboard
- Facebook and Strava groups
Items will be shipped 30 days (US)/60 day (non-US) after Race Day.