Join RUN365, a running club to help you find your stride.
Run year-round and train for your best race yet with RUN365, the official club and training program for The Biofreeze San Francisco Marathon and Berkeley Half Marathon. Beginning and experienced runners return year after year for our specialized training offerings and supportive, friendly club community in the Bay Area and beyond.
- Expert training tips from USATF and RRCA Certified Coaches
- Scheduled workouts and group runs on weekdays and weekends to maintain fitness with a supportive social group
- Special 8-week training sprints to prepare for races of any distance, supported by club members and coaches
- Advice from the pros on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, strength training, and race recovery
- The camaraderie of a thriving community: join our Facebook group, stick around for post-workout happy hour, shop partner discounts, or enjoy friendly competition at popup practice races
- A weekly e-newsletter with all the buzz on local events, training and nutrition tips, and race calendars so you never miss a chance to lace up and hit the pavement