We’re partnering with Trees Not Tees to make it easy for runners to plant trees!
One free tree will be planted for each registered runner
During registration, use TreesPlease as the Event Code and we will plant a free tree in your name. It’s that easy!
Would you like to plant even more trees?
During registration you can also opt in to:
1) Replace your race shirt with 1 tree
2) Replace your race shirt and medal with 2 trees
3) Keep your shirt and medal, but offset your carbon footprint by adding an additional tree
Why trees matter
Planting a tree is one of the best things you can do to fight climate change, as they remove carbon dioxide from the air as they grow. They also provide a habitat for a wide range of the most endangered and loved species, and create clean air for us to breathe. Your tree will be planted in the US to grow as part of a whole new forest full of native broadleaf tree species.
About Trees not Tees
Trees Not Tees has planted thousands of trees in the UK and will begin reforestation in the US in 2022! You’ll receive a certificate from Trees Not Tees that includes a picture of your tree, details of the species, and a unique geo-location address so you can even go and visit. To find out more, visit treesnottees.com.
How it works
- Register for a race, either in-person or virtually.
- During the registration process use TreesPlease as the Event Code and we will plant a free tree in your name.
- If you want to plant even more trees, you can opt in to replace your race shirt with 1 tree, or your race shirt and medal with 2 trees.
- If you want your race swag but you also want to offset your carbon footprint, you can still opt to add an additional tree to your registration.
REGISTER FOR IN-PERSON REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL