Reschedule Info (From Nov 2021 to Feb 2022)
The 2021 Berkeley Half Marathon has been rescheduled to Feb 27th, 2022. This is to accommodate the heavy fall 2021 race seasons schedules due to the Covid Pandemic. The 2022 Berkeley Half Marathon is tentatively set to return in Nov of 2022 and will be announced in Spring of 2022.
Options for Already Registered Runners
- How do I know if I am already registered?You can confirm your registration here.
- I deferred to 2021, and the new February date works for me. What do I need to do now?There is nothing further you need to do. You will be registered to run the new date of February 27th, 2022.
- I deferred to November 2021, and can not make the new February date. What are my options?1. Convert your run to the Virtual race for no additional fee. Covert your entry here.
2. You may move your deferral to November 2022, for no additional fee. To request deferral, please email email@example.com.
NOTE: If you do not run in Feb 2022, and you defer Nov 2022 and you want to maintain your Loyal Runner status, you must run Virtually in Feb 2022 to maintain your Loyal status. If you choose to run Virtually and for further information and processing instructions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my items (shirt, medal and gifts with registration) if I move to virtual?All items are shipped to you if you run in the Virtual race.
- If I defer to Nov 2022, what happens to my items (participation items, gifts with registration)?Your items will automatically defer with your registration and will be available for pick up at the Nov 2022 Expo.
- I paid for Bib Mailing/Bart Bus Ticket when I registered. What happens to those if I defer?Bart and Bus tickets will automatically defer with your registration to November 2022.