- Free race registration
- Exclusive Berkeley Half Marathon Ambassador tech shirt
- Prizes and samples from race partners
- Listing on Berkeley Half Marathon website
- Access to our Ambassadors-Only Facebook group for networking opportunities and lasting friendships
Ambassador Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the local face of the race: host or attend events and fun runs to educate fellow runners about Berkeley Half Marathon
- Spread the word on social media and share your unique discount registration code
- Distribute promotional materials in your area (running stores, gyms, local races, etc.)
- Recruit new runners, answer questions about the race, and help with signups
In addition to the above perks and expectations, we offer additional opportunities to our Ambassadors first. In the past, these additional opportunities have included pre-race interviews and media coverage, merchandise giveaways, Pace Team invitations, and sponsor product giveaways.
Please note that Ambassadors are NOT financially compensated in any way. We do not subsidize travel or training expenses or issue payment of any kind to our team. Ambassadors for the 2017 Fall Season will serve from August through November. We reserve the right to remove any Ambassador from the team at any time due to poor conduct or failure to perform duties.